Space Club RIT is a branch of Student Activity Cell (SAC) of CIIED RIT.
Established:- 27th June 2017.
- To study and understand the workings of various systems related to the satellite technology and rockets also creates a system to pass on that knowledge to the next generation of students.
- Research and Develop better and cheaper ways of developing a satellite and rocket.
- Collaborate and work with various institutions working in the fields of satellite and rocket technology also offer our service to various scientific institutions.
- Create a culture of research and development in the fields of Satellite and rocket Engineering.
- To study the different sub-system used in satellite and rockets.
- Experimental launching of AMATEUR ROCKETS.
- Developing the rockets with the full proof deployment system.
- To develop our own communication system and build our own ground station to communicate with satellites.
- To design and develop a working satellite model to examine and develop our knowledge.
- To design and develop high-quality components to be used in the satellite.
- To develop a series of model satellites and rockets also keep on improving the performance of the satellite.
- To get research projects from ISRO.
- National level Rocketry competition winner at SDNx.
- Rockets at the height of 600m with the deployment system.
- Successful compilation of Balloon satellite with full recovery and successful payload work in collaboration with IISER Bhopal.
- 10 Licensed Radio Operator. (2 General Grade + 8 Restricted Grade) .
- Balloon Satellite and cloud seeding projects are in pipeline.
- MOU signed with IISER Bhopal and IIGM(Indian Institute of Geomagnetism).