Salient Features of Library:
- Institutional Membership of ARAI Knowledge Centre, Pune
- Open access to all.
- Book Bank facility.
- Night library and reading room , Conference Room facility.
- Use of barcode system for circulation of books.
- OPAC (Online public access catalogue) facility for book search.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facility.
- Dspace OSS- Availability of digitized Old Question Papers, Syllabus, Institute Magazine etc.
- Gate Question Paper Online Software.
- Circulation Book Lending
- Library Membership
- Availability of NPTEL
- Users Awareness Programme
- Turnitin- online plagiarism detection system for determine the similarity of text to sources and enhance teaching and student learning.
In the modern information based era, the students and faculties require pinpointed, exhaustive and quick information. To fulfill this requirement, we have developed a well-equipped Digital Library with 62 computers to provide access to electronic resources such as e-journals, e-books, digitized question papers etc. The students and faculties can search, browse, download or print the article from e-journal or a portion from e-book, subject to copyright restrictions. The GATE CDs are also made available to the students for the preparation of GATE examination which is helpful to the students to face the GATE examination confidently and successfully.