Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramanagar has provided an opportunity for its students to get international/national exposure through student exchange program in India or abroad.
Some of the benefits:
- You get to experience life in another University/country: Exchange allows you to experience what it is like to live and learn in another university/country, which, for many, is an eye-opening, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Expand your language skill: If exchange of student will be abroad then students will improve their communication skill and they may learn new language also.
- Educational benefits: Exchange enables students to add to the knowledge that they are learning by trying new specializations and learning in a different cultural context.
- Development of research culture in students: Students will be benefited with cultivation of research culture in their mind.
- Looks great on your résumé: It will be Life learning experience.
Students will have a truckload once you return from a student exchange. The skills and attributes that you will gain studying other universities / overseas, the new perspective that you will gain and your willingness to put yourself outside your comfort zone will look great to future employers and will serve you well in all aspects of your life.
Rules and Regulations:
- Students under the student exchange programme will be classified as special exchange students. Special exchange students will be permitted to take courses on credit/audit, as well as participate in research activities/project work.
- In any case, the consent of the teacher/project supervisors/research supervisors is required. Such consent will take into account among other things whether the student has pre-requisites for the course/project.
- The Host Institution of students should sign MoU with RIT.
- Course credits and grades earned will be determined by the home institution based on the grade report from the host institution.
- Participants may not spend more than six months for UG and one year for PG in the exchange programme.
- Participants will be subjected to the rules and regulations of the host institution, in addition to specific rules and regulations, if any, of the host country regarding foreign students studying in the host country.