1. Whether the Institute provides an international internship or credit transfer scheme with WCE or another Institute?
Institute promotes international internships. RIT has separate Global Exposure Cell with a team of coordinators who is looking after activities of it. Last year total 45 students successfully completed International Internship in various countries like Malaysia, Taiwan, USA, and Russia. Also, credit transfer flexibility is there with Walchand College Sangli and COEP, Pune.
2. Whether regular industry visits are planned to help students learn outside the classroom.
For every subject, Industry visit is mandatory to get practical exposure to the subject.
3. Does RIT provide opportunities to prepare for studies abroad?
Yes, the Global Cell conducts classes for GRE, TOEFELL and IELTS. Around 25 to 30 students taking admission in various countries like USA, Australia, Taiwan, Germany and other countries every year. Also, RIT provides coaching for German and Japanese language which helps students to build their profile in this competitive age.
4. Which foreign languages students learn and get benefited to explore a career opportunities abroad?
Under the choice based soft skills we provide the students an opportunity to undertake foreign language courses like German and Japanese. (Basic as well as advanced level)
5. Compared to last year, which course has a better scope?
At RIT, we have excellent placement records due to strong Industry-Institute Interaction and Alumni support. Hence, branches like ETC, Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile and Civil achieve 100% placement. Looking at present market scenario and demand, CSE and IT branches are having wide scope.
6. How does RIT helps prepare for the GATE exam?
Institute is having collaboration with Imerial Academy of Exellence, Pune and Gate Forum Kolhapur for training of GATE exam. Also, Institute owns Gate Tutor app using which students can prepare for GATE on their own. Also Department faculties are involved in Gate oriented training in all subjects.
GATE preparation for all the students starts right from second year.
7. How many companies visit every year for campus recruitment drives?
From past 3 years, every year nearly 90 companies have visited every year for campus recruitment drives.
8. Whether the Institute prepares students to improve general aptitude, communication skills, group discussion skills to compete in pool campus drives?
Yes, most of the needed things like soft skills, aptitude skills are incorporated in Curriculum itself and credits are allotted. Additionally, Training & Placement cell is instrumental in organizing add-on programmes for group discussions, company specific tests, mock interviews, resume writing skills and many more activities for overall benefit in Institute as well as Pool Campus drives.
9. What is generally the highest package students get during campus drive?
Institute highest package value changes every year. For the year 2018-19 it was 7.5 LPA, This year it is 10.2 LPA.