1. Two week Faculty development Program on “Recent Trends and Challenges in Materials and Manufacturing Process” which was sponsored by AICTE on 13th to 23rd Nov. 2017 for Faculty members fromAICTE recognized institutes.
2. Two Days Training Programme “Hands on Experience on Modular Compact Rheometer –MCR-52” from January 23rd and 24th, 2018
3. One week faculty development programme “Advances in materials, Micro-machining and management practices” 26th to 30th Nov.2018
4. One day Training on 3D Printer Machine at Advance Testing Lab dated 26/09/2018 organised by Prof. LokeshPatil
5. One-day training on Equipment’s purchased under MODROB Scheme by Global Medical Devices, Pune date 09/10/2018 organized by Prof. S.B. Khot at Industrial Engineering Lab
6. Two-week workshop on “CAD modelling and drafting using CATIA” during 23rd Dec. 2019 to 02nd Jan. 2020.
7. Two-week workshop on “Computational Fluid Dynamics with ANSYS Fluent” during 23rd Dec. 2019 to 03 nd Jan. 2020.
8. STTP on Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Mechanical Engineering during 12th -16th July 2021 under RIT-CTL.
9. One Week online STTP on Emerging optimization techniques for Engineering applications” during 27 September -01 October 2021 under RIT-CTL.
10. One-week Online Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Materials and Additive Manufacturing Systems for Industry 4.0” sponsored by AICTE ATAL academy during 25th October to 29th October, 2021.
11. One-day workshop on Recent Trends in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) on 12th March 2022 under Lead college scheme, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
12. Crash Course on Programming in C and C++ during 10th February to March 2022 (37 days) under Lead college scheme, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.