Department of Management Studies (MBA), Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar have been organizing an Industry-Academia conclave (IAC) every year to strengthen the industry-academia relationship with the aim to provide industry exposure to students and small scale industries in the near vicinity. This year in 2022 department has organized IAC 2K22 on the theme “New Normal of Business Post Covid -19” through online and offline mode in association with GOPIO (Global Organization for People of Indian Origin) and Arthsanket on Monday, 14th March 2022
Resource Persons for the same were:
1. Mr. Sanjeev Pendharkar, Managing Director, Vicco Laboratories
2. Mr. Chandrashekhar Tilak, Executive Vice President, NSDL
Panel discussion: The Future of Work
3. Mr. Tomio Isogai, Freelance Advisor in Indo-Japanese Relations
Director, Kansai Japan India Cultural Society, Kobe, Japan
4. Mr. Umesh Chandra: CEO at Chantex Pty Ltd, Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia
5. Mrs.Reena Ravi, Chief Operating Officer – KoCreate Consulting
6. Mr. Ravindra Jain, Managing Director 4R Business Alliance Company Limited, Branch Coordinator, Gopio, Myanmar
7. Hari Krishnan Muthusamy: Owner, International Business Management, Consultants, Singapore
Mr. Sanjeev Pendharkar and Mr. Chandrashekhar Tilak praised the Department of Management Studies (MBA), RIT for their continued efforts to make students learn about the current happenings in the market.
Prof. Digvijay Patil coordinated this event. Dr. Hemlata Gaikwad, HOD, DMS, RIT and all the teaching and non-teaching staff supported made this event a grand success.
Prof. R. D. Sawant (Secretory, KES), Dr. Sushma Kulkarni (Director RIT) Dr. Sachin Patil (Dean Academics) and all the deans congratulated the department for arranging this magnificent event for the students.