PhD (Electrical and Computer Science Engineering) (Persuing)
M.E. (Electrical Power Systems) (2014)
Govt. College of Engineering. Karad
Teaching Experience: 12 Years
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering ,Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange College of Engg. & Tech. Ashta (Shivaji University).
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- MATLAB Coding for Machine Learning Applications
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Drives & Control
A) Publications (in international Conference)
- V. B. Patil, “Implementation of SHE PWM in single Phase Inverter Using Generalized Hopfield Neural Network” International conference on Machine Intelligence & Smart Computing (ICMISC-2020) 21st -22nd May 2020
- S. S. Patil, V. B. Patil, K. N. Rode, “Analysis of MS using GLCM,” International Conference on Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (ICEECS), Nagpur, 4th Nov.-2012.
B) Publications (in International journals)
- D.B. Kanase and V. B. Patil “An Energy Audit of an Industry: A Case Study” International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research VOl 9 Jan 2019 pp 23-28 ISSN(P) 2250-155X
- V.B. Patil, Indrajeet R. Dhokate, Prasad S. Ghadge, Aniket S. Shirke, Sameer B. Tembare, “Solar Operated Grass Cutter”, IJARIIE, Volume-3, Issue-2, 2017, ISSN(O): 2395-4396, pp. 2463-2469.
- S.V. Patil, V. B Patil, P. G. Jamdade, “Assessment of Power Coefficient of an Offline Wind Turbine Generator System” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 2 Issue 9, September – 2013, pg No. 2760-2767.
Key Research Projects