Ph. D. (Electrical) (Pursuing)
Government College of Engineering, Amravati, India
B. E. (Electrical) (2008)
Government College of Engineering, Karad
Teaching Experience: (07 years)
Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering Department, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Research Experience: (03 years)
Research Scholar (QIP) at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
- Grid integration of renewable energy systems
- FACTS devices
- FACTS Devices
- Power Quality
- Smart Grid Technology
- Distributed Systems
A) Publications (in International Journals)
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar and Dr. Vilas N. Ghate, 2011“ A New Control Algorithm for Three-Phase, Four-Wire Unified Power Quality Conditioner In Distributing System,” published in International Journal of Advanced Material Research Journal (AMRJ), Vol. No. 433-440 , pp. 6731-6736 , Jan 2012(ISSN:1022-6680).
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar and Dr. Vilas N. Ghate, 2011“ A New Control Scheme for Three-Phase, Four-Wire Unified Power Quality Conditioner,” published in International Journal of Advances in Computation Science and Technology (IJACST), Vol. No.4, pp.183-186,2011(ISSN: 0973-6107).
- Pratik Rao, C. L. Bhattar and et al., “Enhancement Of Power Flow Using SSSC Controller “, published in International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication (IJEEDC), Volume-3, pp. 110-114, Jun, 2015.
- D. S. Sargar and C.L. Bhattar, “LCLR Filter Design and Modelling for Harmonic Mitigation in Interconnected Micro Grid System” published in International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 04, pp. 706-714, April 2015.
- I. Srikanth, C.L, Bhattar and etal., “Battery Charge Controller for Electric Bike using Renewable Energy Source ” published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), vol.4, Issue.03, ISSN-2321-5526, pp.38-42, March 2016.
- A.A. Bhawgat, S.A. Bhagwat, Y.P, Bisne and C.L.Bhattar , “Maximum Demand Control using Microcontroller AT89c51” published in Journal of Electronics Engineering, pp. 18-23, 2017 (ISSN: 2320-3331).
- Chinmay Agavekar and C.L. Bhattar, “Cutting Edge Classroom for futuristic Students” published in International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2017 (ISSN: 2395-2717).
B) Publications (Indian Journals)
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar, R. A. Metri and et al., “Mitigation of Voltage Sags/Swells using Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR)”, published in PARIPEX-Indian Research Journal, Vol. 2, pp.43-46, March 2012(ISSN2250-1991.
- R.A.Metri, C.L.Bhattar and et al., “Control of BLDC Motor using dsPIC30F Controller” published in PARIPEX-Indian Journal of Research, Vol.3, pp. 50-52, March 2013.
C) Publications (in a peer-reviewed conference held abroad)
D) Publications/Presentation (in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Sachin Malvekar and C. L. Bhattar, “Non-Isolated High Voltage gain DC-DC Converters using Inductors for DC Microgrid” presented at 2018 IEEE International Conference on Control, Power, communication and Computing Technologies, (ICCPCCT), organized by Vimal Jyothi Engineerng College, Kannur, Kerala, India 23-24 March, 2018.
- Viraj Savakhande and C. L. Bhattar, “A Voltage-Lift DC-DC Converter Using Modular Voltage Multiplier Cell For Photovoltaic Application” presented at International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies, ICCPCT-2017, organized by Baselios Mathew II College of Engineering, Sasthancotta, Kollam, 20-21 April, 2017.
- Viraj Savakhande and C. L. Bhattar, “Voltage-lift DC-DC Converters For Photovoltaic Application-A Review” presented at International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation (ICDMAI-2017), organized by Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Pune, 24 - 26 Feb 2017.
- Attended National Conference on “Innovations in Engineering and Management Education” organized jointly by WCE, Sangli and RIT, Sakharale, 8th – 9th Dec, 2016.
- Pallavi T. Sawant and C. L. Bhattar, “Enhancement of PV System Based on Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm under dynamic Conditions” presented in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT) at SRI VENKATESHWARA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Bangalore, 20 May - 21 May 2016.
- Pallavi T. Sawant and C. L. Bhattar, “Optimization of PV System using Partical Swarm Algorithm under dynamic weather condition” presented in 6th IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC-2016), S R K R Engineering College, Bhimavaram, India, 27-28, February 2016.
- Pallavi T. Sawant and C. L. Bhattar, “Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm to Photo-Voltaic System under Dynamic Conditions “presented at International Conference on Computing, Communication and Energy Systems (ICCCES-16), organised by RIT, Rajaramnagar, 29th -30th, Jan. 2016.
- D. S. Sargar and C.L. Bhattar, “Modelling and Designing of LCLR Filter for Power Quality Improvement in Microgrid” presented in IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO2015) at Karpagam college of Engineering, Othakkal Mandapam, Coimbatore, 9-10 Jan, 2015.
- Chandra Prabhakar and C. L. Bhattar, “Performance and Analysis of PV System at Utility Level with Harmonics Mitigation Using Passive LCL Filter” presented in IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO2015) at Karpagam college of Engineering, Othakkal Mandapam, Coimbatore, 9-10 Jan, 2015.
- Satish T. Chavhan, C. L. Bhattar and et al., “Application of STATCOM for Power Quality Improvement of Grid Integrated Wind Mill”, presented in IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO2015) at Karpagam college of Engineering, Othakkal Mandapam, Coimbatore, 9-10 Jan, 2015.
- Dhanaji Patil1, Chandrakant Bhattar and et al., “Reactive Power Compensation by TBS Compensator with Eliminate Harmonic Resonance,” presented in International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO) – 2015.
- Vishal V. Vashikar, Chandrakant L. Bhattar and et al., “Voltage Sag and Swell Mitigation using Dynamic Voltage Restorer for Power quality Improvement at Distribution Level”, presented in IEEE International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC-2014) at Adhiprashakti Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 16-17, April,2014.
- Vishal V. Vashikar, Chandrakant L. Bhattar and et al., “Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR) for mitigation Voltage sags/swells: An Overview”, presented in IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Collaboration in Engineering at Kathir College of Engineering, Neelambur, Coimbatore, India, 24th-25th Jan, 2014.
- Rajanikant Metri, Mahendra Ghat, Chandrakant L. Bhattar,“Speed Control of Brushless DC Motor using dsPIC30F4011”participated in National Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies (AECT 2012), at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India, Feb 2012.
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar, R. A. Metri, etal, “Power Quality Issues and Control” Proc. at National Conference on Innovative Trends for Technology Development (TECHNOCON-2011), Vol.No.1, pp 113, DMIET, Wardha, Maharashtra, India,6th-7th Jan, 2012.
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar and Dr. Vilas N. Ghate, “Compensation Algorithms for Three-Phase, Four-Wire Unified Power Quality Conditioner in Distribution System” Proc. In International Conference On Innovative Science and Technology (ICISET-2011)Vol. No.01, pp. 239-241, V.V.P Engineering College, Rajkot, India, April 2011.
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar and Dr. Vilas N. Ghate “A New Simplified Control Method for Unified Power Quality Conditioner (UPQC) to Improve Power Quality”, presented in National conference on Challenges to Indian Power Scenario by 2020 at Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India, Feb 2011.
- Chandrakant L. Bhattar and Dr. Vilas N. Ghate, “A New Control Scheme for Three-Phase, Four- Wire Unified Power Quality conditioner (UPQC)” presented in National Conference on “Information and Communication Technology ( NCICT-11) at Rajarshri Shahu College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India, May 2011.
E) National Conference
- Workshops/ Training Programs Organized
- Contribution as workshop coordinator towards the Successful conduct of one-week short-term training program (STTP) on “Power Quality Issues, Harmonics, Filters and Integrated Operations (PQIHFIO-2017)”, under TEQIP-II during 20th-24th Feb 2017.
- Contribution as workshop coordinator towards the Successful conduct of one-week short-term training program on “MATLAB and Its Applications to Electrical Engineering”, during 17-21 June 2013.
Key Research Projects
- Successfully completed In-House seed funding project titled “Enhancement of Voltage profile at distribution level using DVR”, under TEQIP and R&D Cell, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale, 2014.