Department: Information Technology
M.E. (Computer Networks) (2014)
G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering & Management, Pune, Maharashtra India.
B.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) (2010)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
Teaching Experience: (10 years)
Assistant Professor in Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
Lecturer in G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering & Management, Pune, Maharashtra India.
Lecturer in GPK, Karad, Maharastra, India
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Computer Network
- Cyber Security
- Block chain
A) Publications (in international journals)
- International Journal of Innovation and advancement in computer science ISSN 2347-8616.IF 2.65 Volume 4 issue 1 Paper Title: A Survey on Sybil attack and its proposed solutions in MANTEs”
- International Journal of Innovation and advancement in computer science ISSN 2347-8616.IF 2.65 Volume 4 issue 1 Paper Title: Privacy-Preserving Made Practical with Cloud Computing Back Propagation & Neural Network Learning.
- Progress In Science and Engineering Research Journal ISSN 2347-6680 (E) PISER 19, Vol.03, Issue: 03/06 May – June ; Bimonthly International Journal Page(s) 009-013 Paper Title: A Secret Watermark Hiding Using Lsb Stegno-graphy and Blowfish Algorithm
B) Publications /Presentation (in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- cPGCON-2014 held at Matoshri College of Engineering, Nashik, conducted by University of Pune, 28th/29th March 2014 published in Elsevier proceedings ISBN -9789351072928 Paper Title: “Secured Sybil Attack Detection Lightweight Scheme in Manets”
- International conference on Pervasive computing (ICPC) 2015 held at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune conducted by SCOE Published in IEEE digital library. Paper Title: Efficient Analysis of Lightweight Sybil Attack Detection Scheme in Mobile Ad hoc Networks
C) National Conference
- Journal of National Institute of Personal Management, Vol. 7, Issue 2, Sept. 2020 (Impact Factor- 6.65) “Challenges faced by Fresh Graduates in COVID-19 pandemic with regard to Internship and Placement”
- Membership of professional bodies
- Indian Society for Technical Education
- Awards and special achievements
- Received Distinguished Young Techer Award 2020 by ISTE,RIT Chapter
- Received KRA award for 2015-2016, 2016-2017,2017-18,2018-19,2019-20,2020-21
- Best Paper award in 2015 in International conference on Pervasive computing (ICPC) 2015 held at Sinhgad College of Engg, Pune
- First prize in “Best Practices Activity” at Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale 2016.
- Reviewer of International Journal
- Third International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control And Automation 2017
Key Research Projects
- Sybil Attack Detection in Mobile Adhoc Networking