Department:Computer Science and Information Technology
M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engg.)(2013)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
B. E. (Computer Science and Engg.)(2009)
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, Kolhapur
Teaching experience- 10 years
2015 to till date
Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering. , Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Teaching Assistant in Department of Computer Science &Engineering.,Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Lecturer in Department of Computer Science & Engineering., Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
- Machine learning
- Internet of things
- Wireless networks
A) Publications (in international journals)
- Ravindra J. Mandale, D. T. Mane, “TRAODV: Trusted and Robust Adhoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing in MANET”, IJCSIT 2015.
- Ravindra J. Mandale, Sagar Pawar, VikramChavan, “GESMO- MOtionGESture based Mobile Application”, IJCA 2015.
- Ravindra J. Mandale, PrajktaKoshti, PrajaktaPatankar, Prajkta Mane, “DEVELOPING A NOVEL APPROACH FOR IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF JOBTRACKER IN HADOOP”, IJIERT 2016.
B) Publications /Presentation (in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Ravindra J.Mandale, Sandeep A. Thorat, “A Survey on Trust based MANET Routing”, ICACCT 2012.
- Ravindra J.Mandale, Sandeep A. Thorat, “A Novel Trust Model with Reduced Computation and Communication Overhead in MANET”, ICCIIT 2013 ELSEVIER.
C) National Conference
- Ravindra J.Mandale, AmolC. Adamuthe, “Skill Based Evaluation Technique for SoftwareDevelopment Projects in Higher Education”, National Conference onExploring New Dimensions in Teaching Learning for Quality Education 2019.
- Membership of professional bodies
- ISTE Member
- IET Member
- Received KRA award for the year 2010-2011, 2016-2017,2017-2018, 2018-2019
- Won Young Promising Teacher Award for 2017-2018 from RIT, Rajaramnagar
- Received a Bronze certificate from Infosys, Pune twice
- Won 1st Prize in “Innovative Practice League” conducted by RIT for topic “Problem basedlearning and reciprocal Teaching” in year 2018-2019
- Won Gold award for quality circle work at RIT from CCQC, Pune in 2019
- Appreciated from Google, US for an Active member for Google developer Ecosystem
- Got the 1st prize for the project for “Session clocking attack detection and prevention in TCP” in Quantum 2015.
- Got the 1st prize for the project entitled “Motion Gesture based Mobile Application” in Genius 2K15 project competition held at DhananjayMahadik group of Institutions at Kagal, Kolhapur.
- Got the 2nd prize for the project titled “Motion Gesture based Mobile Application” JIDNYASA15 held at TKIT Warananagar in Quantum 2014.
- Got the 2nd prize for the project titled “A Novel Input Technology for Recognition of Multi-stroke Letters in the Air” in Technophilia 2K17 held at Ashokrao Mane Group of Institution, Wathar on 17th March 2017.
- Reviewer of Conferences
- Worked as a reviewer for extended abstracts for ICTIEE 2019
Key Research Projects
- Leukemia Cancer Detection Using ConvolutionNeural Network Algorithm