|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Reviewers for Journals|
|1.||Dr. N. V. Dharwadkar||1. Reviewer in 4th RIT Post Graduates Conference ( RIT PG Con-18) on at RIT Rajaramnagar on 13th April 2018.|
|2.||Dr. S. A. Thorat||1. “International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing”, Taylor and Francis Publisher, Thomson Reuters impact factor = 1.319
2. “International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks” SAGE Publisher, Thomson Reuters impact factor = 0.906
|3.||Dr. S. S. Patil||1. “Journal of Engineering Education Transformations”, RIT Publisher, Scopus Indexed
2. Journal fo Big Data, Springer, Scopus + H-Indexed
3. IEEE Access, IEEE, Scopus + H-indexed 4. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE, Scopus + H-indexed
|4.||Dr. A. K. Kannur||1. IEEE Transactions of Image Processing
2. World Scientific Journal of Image and Graphics
3. Springer Journal of Machine Vision and Applications
|5.||Mr. S. U. Mane||1. Applied Soft Computing, Published by Elsevier
2. Information Sciences, Published by Elsevier
3. Neural Computing and Applications, Published by Springer-Verlag London Ltd.
4. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section A: Physical Sciences, Published by National Academy of Sciences, India and Springer
|6.||Mrs. S. S. Patil||1. Journal of Engineering Education Transformations”, RIT Publisher, Scopus Indexed|
|7.||Mrs. V. T. Lokare||1. Journal: Studies in Higher Education, Carfax Publishing Ltd.H index 83CSHE-2019-0311 Paper Title: Deciding University and Course through TOPSIS|
|8.||Mrs. G. G. Shingan||1. Reviewer of Regional research Symposium on PBL(RRSPBL) held by KLE Technological University, Hubballi (India) in Nov. 2019.
2. Reviewer of Journal of Engineering Education Transformation,2018.
3. Reviewer of Journal of Engineering Education Transformation,2019.