Department:Computer Science & Engineering
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) (2014)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale
B.Tech. (Computer Engineering) (2004)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Raigad
Teaching Experience: (12 years)
Assistant Professor in Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
Assistant Professor in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Raigad
- Routing in Wireless Adhoc Network
- Multi Criteria Decision Making
A) Publications (in international journals)
B) Publications (in Indian journals)
C) Publications (in peer-reviewed conferences held abroad)
D) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Varsha T. Lokare and Sandeep A. Thorat,” Comparison of Proactive, Reactive and Opportunistic Routing Protocols”, in Elsevier International Conference ERCICA 2014 - Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications at NitteMinakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, 2014. ISBN: 9789351072621.
- Varsha T. Lokare and Sandeep A. Thorat, “Cooperative Opportunistic Routing based on ETX metric to get better performance in MANET”, in IEEE International Conference on- Computer Communication and Informatics: ICCCI 2015 at Sri Shakti Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore,2015.ISBN:978-1-4799-6804-6@2015 IEEE,Pages:1-6,DOI:10.1109/ICCCI.2015.7218067 Cited by Papers (2)
- V.T. Lokare and P.M. Jadhav, “Using the AHP and TOPSIS method for decision making in Best Course selection after HSC”, in IEEE International Conference on- Computer Communication and Informatics: ICCCI 2016 at Sri Shakti Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, 2016, Pages: 1 - 6, DOI: 10.1109/ICCCI.2016.7479937
- V.T. Lokare and P.M. Jadhav, “ Course Outcomes Attainment for Data Structure Course Using Direct and Indirect Methods”, in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2016.
- D.T. Mane, S.S. Howal, V.T. Lokare, “Problem-Based Learning using Simulation Tools for Automata Theory”, in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2016.
- Mr. Prakash M. Jadhav Ms. Varsha T. Lokare,” A Holistic Approach for Teaching Data Structure Course in the Department of Information Technology” in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2017.
- Rajesh Dontham, Sushant Yelpale, Varsha Lokare,” Faculty’s Portfolio Collaboration: To Enhance Student’s Placement through Faculty’s Coordination”, in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2017.
- Markov Chain based Opportunistic Routing Protocol to enhance the performance of the MANET, 2nd IEEE international conference at JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, 2018. 9. Varsha T Lokare, Prakash M Jadhav, Snehal S Patil,” An Integrated Approach for Teaching Object-Oriented Programming (C++) Course”, in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2018. 10. Snehal S Patil, Sachin K Patil, V. T. Lokare,” Enhancing Engineering Student’s Academic Performance Index through Outcome Based Education: A Case Study”, in Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 2018.
E) National Conference
F) Book Published
ii) Chapters in Book
i) Patents (Awarded)
ii) Patents (Filed)
- Silver Trophy in Chapter Convention on Quality Circle (CCQC-2016) organized by Quality Circle Forum of India, Pune Chapter on 24th September 2016.
- Distinguished award for A Case study On “Improvement in Classroom Delivery for Automata Theory Course” at National Level Convention on Quality Circles 2015, Chennai.
- The QC group titled "COLLABORATORS" received "Par-Excellence Award" at National Convention on Quality Concepts (NCQC-2016) organized at Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Mgmt. and Technology, Raipur.
Key Research Projects
- E-Banking Security Enhancement through face recognition.