The Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) program started in the year 1999. The course is designed to award four year B. Tech degree. The B.Tech. The program is innovatively designed to cater to global demands and offers balanced coverage of hardware and software systems. The course is an outcome-based structured design to help students to achieve the goal.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering has started this PG Program in the year 2011. In the current scenario of various computing devices, the importance of efficient computing with resource optimization is becoming more and more relevant. The need for advancements in architecture and integrating computer hardware, software, algorithms, data management, simulation etc is being increasingly felt. It is in this context this program assumes relevance.
To excel in the computer science engineering discipline through continuous research, innovation and industry-oriented curriculum leading to responsible IT professionals.
1.To inculcate teaching and learning process promoting state-of-the-art IT industry practices in computer science engineering and technology to address global challenges.
2.To integrate academics, research and entrepreneurship skills to address present and future challenges of the society and industry.
3.To develop professionalism with strong foundations adapting to changing technology.
1. Graduates will apply knowledge of computer science, engineering and technology to solve engineering and societal problems.
2. Graduates will pursue successful career as Software Professionals, IT Consultants and System Administrators.
3. Graduates will demonstrate lifelong learning in the field of computing by upgradation of knowledge, skills and abilities.
4. Graduates will perform their duties with professional skills and ethics.
1. Apply the fundamental and advanced knowledge of computer science engineering to demonstrate active participation in research work.
2. Demonstrate competency to pursue a successful career in Academia and/or Industry with high ethical standards.
3. Exhibit life-long learning skills through constant knowledge up-gradation.
After completion of computer engineering program, the graduates should be able to:
At the end of this program graduates should have developed:
Training Program on “Interview Preparation and Soft Skills Development”
Computer Science & Engineering Student Association (CSESA) is organizing a live webinar "Yes We Can" , a talk with Mr. Prashant Chaugule, (Deputy Collector), MPSC Rank -1, 2019 and Prashant Gidde, Tahisldar, MPSC 2019 at Friday, 25th September 2020
The Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering program is designed to make the students ready for industry standards and solve societal and technical problems by using domain knowledge. The real world projects taken prepare students to understand the process of solving societal problems. The program features advanced technologies in domain and curriculum that draw on insights from various industrial domains.
Our college has always believed in helping and guiding its students. Faculties are very supportive to its students which invariably helps to achieve what you need. It nourishes students and gives opportunities to define students.
I feel great studying in this college and getting great opportunities as well as support from faculties. Apart from regular curriculum special classes held at our college to help us with our aptitude skills were of great help at the…