Department: Automobile Engineering
Ph.D. (Mechanical) (Pursuing)
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
M.E. (Mechanical-Design Engineering) (2014)
Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta.
B.E. (Automobile) (2011)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramanagar, Sakharale.
Teaching Experience: 08 Years, 01 Month
Assistant Professor in Department of Automobile Engineering, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Assistant Professor in Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta.
Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Shri Shivajirao Deshmukh Institute of Technology, Red-Shirala.
- Automobile Engineering
- Vibration Analysis and Condition Monitoring
- Machine Dynamics
A) Publications (in international journals)
- R. B. Thombare, S. G. Kumbhar, A. B. Salunkhe, 2018, “Recent Advances in Automotive Embedded Systems, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering,” Vol. 07, Issue.03, pp. 232-238.
- V. R. Patil, A. B. Patil, S. M. Patil, V. R. Patil, R. A. Barwade, S. G. Kumbhar, 2016, “Vibration signature analysis technique for detection of faults in gear box system,”International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Vol. 03, Issue. 03, pp. 627-629.
- S. P. Bhakade, S. G. Kumbhar, Y. B. Mohite, P. V. Kengar, 2016, “A Review on Fluid Structure Interaction Analysis Methodology,” International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Vol. 03, Issue. 03, pp. 617-619.
- S. G. Kumbhar, R. G. Desavale, A. A. Shinde, 2014, “Theoretical and experimental studies on vibrations produced by defects in taper roller bearing using vibration signature analysis,” International Journal of Engineering and Research Technology, Vol. 3, Issue. 05, pp. 1270-1283.
- A. A. Shinde, R. G. Desavale, S. G. Kumbhar, 2014, “Theoretical and experimental studies on vibrations produced by defects in double row ball bearing using response surface method,” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 03, Issue. 07, pp. 140-145.
- G. Kumbhar, R. B. Thombare, A. B. Salunkhe, A review on Automated Guided Vehicles for Small Manufacturing Enterprises, SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, 11(3), September 2018, DOI: 10.4271/05-11-03-0024.
- Ananda B. A., Vasudevan R., Naresh B., P. Edwin, S. G. Kumbhar, Vibration Analysis of a Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Uniform and Tapered Composite Beams, Archives of Acoustics, 44, 2, pp. 309–320, 2019 DOI: 10.24425/aoa.2019.128494.
B) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- R. B. Thombare, S. G. Kumbhar, A. B. Salunkhe., 2018, “Recent Advances in Automotive Embedded Systems,” 13th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management(ICRISEM 2018) at Nanasaheb Mahadik College of Engineering, Peth.
- S. G. Kumbhar, S. M. Teli, T. U. Mali, S. S. Shinde, A. K. Kumbhar, P. M. Zende, 2017, “Cost and Energy Effective Automatic Material Handling Systems for Small Scale Industry,” 1st International and 18th ISME Conference on Enabling Sustainable Development in Mechanical Engineering, at National Institute of Technology, Warangal, 23rd-25th February, 2017.
- Kumbhar S. G., Teli S. M., Shinde S.M., Kumbhar A. K., Mali T. U., Zende P. M., 2016,“Automated Guided Vehicles for Small Manufacturing Enterprises: A Review,” Techno-Societal 2016: International Conference on Advance Conference on Social Application, SWERI, Pandharpur, 20-21th Decemebr 2016.
- Kumbhar S. G., Patil V.R., Jadhav P.V., 2016,“Vibration Response of Double Row Ball Bearing on Local Defects using Multivariable Regression Analysis,” International Conference on Materials, Manufacturing and Design, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashatra, 20-21th Decemebr 2016.
- S. G. Kumbhar, R. G. Desavale, Reciprocal Questioning (Request) Procedure for Group Learning, National Conference on “Exploring New Dimensions in Teaching-Learning for Quality Education” at K.K. Wagh College of Engineering Education & Research, Nashik, June 08-09, 2019.
i) Books Published
ii) Publications (chapters in books)
- S. G. Kumbhar, S. M. Teli, T. U. Mali,S. M. Shinde,A. K. Kumbhar, P.M.Zende.(2018).Cost and Energy Effective Automatic Material Handling System for Small Scale Industry, In Mechanical Engineering for Sustainable Development- State-of-the-Art Research, Apple Academic Press and CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group.
- ‘Cost and Energy Effective Automatic Material Handling System for Small Scale Industry’ entitled in Mechanical Engineering for Sustainable Development- State-of-the-Art Research by Apple Academic Press and CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, January 2019. Chapter 24, Pp. 271-282.
- “Best Paper Award” for the research paper entitled “Recent Advances in Automotive Embedded Systems” presented at 13th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering, and Management held on 23rd February 2018 at Nanasaheb Mahadik College of Engineering and Technology, Peth with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World.
- Received Performance Awards for achievements in Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the academic years 2017-18byRajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakhrale.
- Prosperous involvement in the Syllabus Setting for third-year Automobile Engineering Course organized by Shivaji University, Kolhapur and department of automobile engineering (ADCET, Ashta and SETI, Panhala) on 24th August 2015 and 1st July 2015 respectively.
- Worked as Chief Editor for Hindi-Section of “Dyananda 2014”- ADCET college magazine which won 1st Prize in Shivaji University, Kolhapur and 6 individual university level prizes especially in Hindi Section.
- College Topper for Master of Engineering in Mechanical-Design Engineering at Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta, in 2014.
- Worked as an expert speaker for career guidance and recent trends in automotive, measurement, mechatronics in polytechnic institutes.
- Membership of professional bodies
- Member International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Member Indian Society of technical education (ISTE)
Reviewer of International Journal
- Reviewer for Journal of Archives of Acoustics
Key Research Projects
- Cost effective automatic material handling system for a small-scale industry- Sponsored by Sadguru Dudh Sangh Pvt. Ltd., MIDC, Tasvade. Satara.
- Automatic Horn Control System in Car.
- Design and development of sugarcane leaf cutter.
- Design and development of manual swirl chair for hatchback car.
- Design and Development of Chassis Frame of Quad Bike.