Department: Automobile Engineering
M. Tech. (Thermal Engg.) (2013)
B. E. (Mech.)
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Teaching: 06 Yrs
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Engg.
- Heat Transfer
A) Publications (in international journals)
- Aniket Suryawanshi and Prof. S. M. Gunadal, “Transient analysis of Centrifugal Pump for Thermic Fluid Application”, International Journal of Innovative research in Advanced Engineering, ISSN: 2349- 2163 (Online) Volume 1, Issue 5 pp 113-117, June 2014.
- GATE 2011 Qualified with marks 21.00 and score 213.
- Prosperous contribution in the Syllabus Setting for Second-year Mechanical Engineering Course organized by Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 31st December 2013 at Ashokrao Mane Group of Institutions, Wathar.
- Prosperous contribution in the Syllabus Setting for First year Engineering Course organized by Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 16th February 2013 at Daulatrao Aher College of Engineering, Karad.
- Membership of professional bodies
- Life Member ISTE LM 113438
Key Research Projects
- Sponsored by: Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Kirloskarwadi Funding Amount: Rs. 0.50 Lacs Year of sanction: 2012-13 Project Title: Transient analysis of Centrifugal Pump for Thermic Fluid Application
- Sponsored by: Transmatix Limited, Satara Funding Amount: Rs. 0.25 Lacs Year of sanction: 2010-11 Project Title: Design and fabrication of testing set-up for torque limiter.