Department: Automobile Engineering
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)
M.E. (Heat Power Engineering) (2012)
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) (2009)
Teaching Experience: 10 years
- Assistant Professor in Automobile Engineering Department Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale, from July 2012 to till date.
- Lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department in Aravind Gavali College of Engineering, Satara from July 2011 to July 2012.
- Lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department in Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Technology, Warananagar from February 2010 to May 2011.
- Lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department in Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology, Budhgaon, from June 2009 to February 2010.
- Heat Transfer
- Solar Energy
- Fluid Mechanics
A) Publications (in international journals)
- “Nanotechnology for Solar Cells” International Journal of Biotechnology and Research, vol2, issue 1,2011,pp208-212.
- “Design development and manufacturing of anticorrosive heat exchanger”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology’, International Journal of Research in Engineering,vol2, issue,5 2014, pp 285-292.
- “Recent Technological Developments in PV+T Technology- A Review”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, vol 4, issue 4,2015,387-391.
- “Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Compound Parabolic Concentrator Using SOLTRACE”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, vol 9, issue 6, 2018 pp113-121.
Supriya More, Mathematical Modeling and “ Analysis of Compound Parabolic Concentrator Using SolTrace, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol 9, Issue 6, 2018, pp 113-121.(H- Index- 10 Sci listed Journal)
Supriya S. More, "Analysis of compound parabolic through concentrator for diagnosis of flux distribution on receiver," Journal of Photonics for Energy 9(1), 018501 (5 February 2019). https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JPE.9.018501 (H-Index 22, sci listed Journal)
B) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- “Development of advanced material for anticorrosive heat exchanger”, International conference at JJJMCOE, Jaysingpur, 2011-12.
- “ Automatic headlight beam control system”, an international conference on Electrical, Electronics and data communication,2015.
- “self-learning based modular course -A NovalApproch Towards Enhancing Self Learning Ability of Students”, International Conference on Transformation in Engineering Education,2016.
- “self Optimization of Solar System through Quality Circle Approach as a Research Tool ”, International Conference on Transformation in Engineering Education,2017.
- “Design and Development of Lightweight Plane Focus Solar Concentrator”, International Conference on Modern Era Research in Mechanical Engineering, 2017.
C) National Conference
- “Review on Biodiesel”, National Level Conference at PVPIT, Budhgaon.
D) Book Published
- ‘Fluid and Turbo Machinery’ of Mahalakshmi publishing house, Kolhapur.
ii) Chapters in Book
i) Patents (Awarded)
- Invention named “A CONCENTRATED SOLAR PV THERMAL ENERGY SYSTEM” filed 2014.
- Promising Young Teacher Award by RIT, Sakharale in 2016.
Received Performance Awards for achievements in Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the academic years 2012-13, 2014-15, 2016-17, 2017-18.
- Membership of professional bodies
- ISTE life membership
- Solar Energy Society of India Member.
Key Research Projects
- Design, testing, & development of industrial shock absorber
- Design, Development, Manufacturing and performance analysis Of anticorrosive heat exchanger
- Development of Automatic headlight Control system
- Design of PCM based heat sinks for special purpose applications
- Design and Development of Ultrasonic Technology-Based Automatic Braking System
- Design and Development of Microchannel Heat Exchanger
- Improvisation in solar energy gain with Plasmonic Solar Thermal absorber and perforated plate type thermal collector