Department: Automobile Engineering
M.E. (Mechanical – Design Engineering (2011)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
B.E. (Mechanical) (2007)
Teaching Experience: 08 years
Assistant Professor in Automobile Engineering Department
- Design of Machine Elements
- Smart materials
- Engineering Education Research
A) Publications (in International Journals)
- Y. S.Patil, S.R.Kumbhar, S.S.Gawade " Characterization and Response Analysis of Magnetorheological Elastomers", International Journal of Engineering Science and Research (IJESR), ISSN: 2230-8504; e-ISSN-2230-8512, Volume 2, Issue 3, July (2011).
- Y.S.Patil, G.H.Kawade " Design and Development of Effective braking system for Pneumatic Tyer Bullock Carts '', IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), e-ISSN: 2278-1684,p-ISSN: 2320-334X, Volume 13, Issue 4 Ver. IV (Jul. - Aug. 2016), PP 72-79, DOI: 10.9790/1684-1304047279.
B) Publications (in Indian Journals)
- SatyajitPatil, PradipPatil, Sanjay Kumbhar, Sandip Desai, AnuradhaGaikwad, YogeshPatil, SupriyaSawant, Ganesh Kawade, SaurabhGodbole, “Adopting MOOC Based Approach for ‘Self-Learning’ of Students”, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, Volume 30, No.3, January 2017, ISSN 2349-2473, eISSN 2394-1707,. pp. 310-315.
C) Publications (in peer-reviewed conferences held abroad)
D) Publications /Presentation (in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Y.S.Patil, Dr.L.M.Jugulkar,R.M.Shinde “Project Based Learning Implementation for Laboratory Automotive System Design.”, Fifth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2018), Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamilnadu, INDIA, 8th – 9th January 2018.
- Y.S.Patil, Dr.L.M.Jugulkar,R.M.Shinde,G.H.Kawade “Effective implementation of CATIA V5 modeling software in curriculum: a best practice by Automobile Engineering Department of R.I.T.”, Fourth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), 6 to 8 January 2017 Hyderabad.
- S.Y.Sawant, Y.S.Patil, S.T.Satpute “self Optimization of Solar System through Quality Circle Approach as a Research Tool”, International Conference on Transformation in Engineering Education, (ICTIEE-2017), 6 to 8 January 2017 Hyderabad.
- R.M.Shinde, Y.S.Patil, Sohankumar Kalagiri, “ Strength analysis of the valgus knee joint of an obese child”, International Conference on Advanced Research in Life Sciences, SGM, College Karad, 27th and 28th March 2018.
E) National Conference
- Yogesh Patil, S. S. Gawade, S. R. Kumbhar, “Magnetorheological Elastomers – Most Promising Smart Material for Vibration Control”, Proceedings of National Conference on Innovations in Mechanical Engineering (IME-10), J. T. Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur, 28 – 29 January 2010, pp. 105-108.
- Yogesh S. Patil, “Effectiveness of Active and Cooperative learning technique named Learning together for technical topic – A case study” National conference on Innovations in Engineering and Management Education (NCIEME-16) jointly organized by WCE, Sangli and RIT, Sakharale, 8th and 9th, December, 2016.
i) Books Published
- Y.S.Patil, “Bullock friendly cart for Indian Sugarcane Transport”, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN No. 978-3-659-81455-6, Year - 2016.
ii) Chapters in Book
i) Patents (Awarded)
ii) Patents (Filed)
- FIRST PRIZE at Annual Presentation on Best Practices Activity held at R.I.T., Sakharale on 28th May 2013.
- KRA (Key Result Area) Award 2016-17, 2015-16, 2013-14, 2011-12 instituted by Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale.
- SAE RIT Collegiate club got selected amongst top ten collegiate clubs of western section.
- Sessions delivered as resource persons at various levels:(University/state/national/international levels)
- Expert Lectures: 04
- Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, STTP's Attended
- International Conferences, Seminars: 3
- Online Certificate Courses: 4
- STTPs, Workshops (Duration 1 or 2 Weeks): 6
- Curriculum Development workshops: 2
- Subject related Workshops, National Seminars: 4
- Membership of professional bodies
- Member of SAE INDIA 7180510229
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi, Life Member
- Reviewer of International Journal / Conference
- Reviewer at ICTIEE conference.
Key Research Projects
- TEQIP Funded Project
- Funded by: Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar Funding Amount: Rs. 1.2 Lacs Year of sanction: 2016-17 Project Title: Design and development of harvester for Bajra and Sorghum.
- Major consultancy
- Laboratory consultancy through testing of transmission system components like gear box and propeller shafts.
- UG Guided Projects: (Till date Total No. Mega Projects: - 05, Mini projects:-7, Team Faculty advisor: - SUPRA-04, BAJA-02, FORMULA BHARAT-01)
- Variable Steering ratio adjustment for formula style vehicle (2017-18) Won the Second prize in Project Master held at National Level Technical Symposium Quantum 2018 on 20th April 2018.
- Design and Development of Harvester for Bajra and Sorghum (2016-17) won the First prize in Research Project Competition (AVISHKAR- Stage I) of Shivaji University, Kolhapur, organized at Arts and Commerce College, Shirala, Dist. Sangli. Won first Prize in Research Project Competition (AVISHKAR- Stage II) of Shivaji University, Kolhapur, organized at Shivaji University, Kolhapur and participated successfully at state level competition at Rahuri.
- TEAM NEQUIT 3.0 won cost award in formula racing competition SUPRA-2017 organized by SAE INDIA at Buddha International circuit, Greater Noida, Utter Pradesh.
- TEAM NEQUIT 4.0 won first team to clear TI award in formula racing competition SUPRA-2018 organized by SAE INDIA at Buddha International circuit, Greater Noida, Utter Pradesh.
- TEAM NEQUIT won Rookie Team of the year award in formula racing competition FORMULA BHARAT-2018 organized by BOSCH at Karry Motors Race Track, Coimbatore.