Department: Automobile Engineering
M.E. (Mechanical Design Engg.) (2008)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
B.E. (Automobile) (1998)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
Teaching experience : (19 years)
Assistant Professor in Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Lecturer in Sahayadri Polytechnic, Sawarde
- Composite Material
A) Publications (in international journals)
- R. M. Shinde, S. T. Satpute ‘Finite element analysis of journal bearing’ International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Applications Research, Vol 02, Issue 02; August-December 2011 PP 73-83.
- Rajaram M. Shinde, Dr. Suresh M. Sawant, ‘Developments in Design of Composite Drive Shaft for Automotive Applications’ International journal of engineering research and technology. ISSN 0974-3154 volume-6 November 2013.
- Ashivini Gaikwad, Rajaram M. Shinde, ‘Review on Scuderi Split Cycle Engine’ International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS) Pp. 113-117
- Ajinkya B. Patil, Rajaram M. Shinde ‘Design of catalytic convertor for stationary diesel engine’ journal of basic and applied engineering research, vol-2, 2015 pp. 452-454
B) Publications (in Indian journals)
- Ashiwini Gaikwad, Rajaram M. Shinde ‘Automotive gearbox design based on reliability’ journal of automobile engineering and applications volume 2 pp. 44-47
C) Publications (in peer-reviewed conferences held abroad)
D) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Rajaram M. Shinde, S. M. Arali ‘Determination of elastic moduli for glass epoxy composite materials’ International conference and exhibition on total engineering analysis and manufacturing technology, (TEAMTECH 2008)
- Ashivini Gaikwad,Rajaram M. Shinde, ‘Analysis of spur gear geometry and strength with kisssoft software’ 6th international conference on progress in production, mechanical and automobile engineering (ICPMAE 2015)
- Rajaram M. Shinde, Ajinkya B. Patil ‘Development of catalytic convertor for emission control of stationary diesel engine’ 6th international conference on progress in production, mechanical and automobile engineering (ICPMAE 2015)
- Ranjeet H. Suryawanshi, Rajaram M. Shinde, Suresh M. Sawant ‘Design and analysis of various piston geometries for single cylinder VCR diesel engine with CRDI system’ international Conference on modern era research in mechanical engineering (MERME 2016)
- DhirajPatil, RajaramShinde and Suresh Sawant ‘Design Of Carbon/Epoxy Composite Drive Shaft For LowPassenger Cars’International Conference on Design, manufacturing and Mechatronics Pp.19 February 2016
- Y. S. Patil, Prof. L. M. Jugulkar, Prof. R. M. Shinde, “Effective implementation of CATIA V5 modelling software in curriculum: a best practice by Automobile Engineering Department of R.I.T.” presented in International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE’17) Hyderabad. 6 to 8 January 2017.
- Rajaram M. Shinde, Yogesh Patil, SohanKalageri ‘Finite element analysis of the valgus knee joint of an obese child’ international Conference on Advanced Research in Life Sciences ICARLS 2018
- Yogesh Patil, LalitkumarJugulkar, Rajaram M. Shinde ‘Project Based Learning
- Implementation for Laboratory Automotive System Design’. Fifth international conference on transformation of engineering education (ICTIEE_2018)
E) National Conference
- Dhiraj D. Patil, Rajaram M. Shinde, Suresh M. Sawant ‘Design and Development of Test Rig for Experimental Investigation of Low Passenger Vehicle Propeller Shaft’ Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference for Engineering Post Graduate Students, RIT NConPG-16, May 2016
- Ritesh D. Khiwansara, Rajaram M. Shinde, Suresh M. Sawant Design of Carbon/epoxy composite automotive drive shaft’, Proceedings of 3rd RIT Post Graduates Conference (RIT PG Con-17)
- Nitish P. Chavan, Rajaram M. Shinde, Suresh M. Sawant ‘Design and optimization of Glass/Epoxy driveshaft for passenger vehicle’ Proceedings of 5th National Conference on “Innovations in Mechanical Engineering”, at SIT, Lonavala on 07-09th April 2017 ID: PR-NCIME17-328
- Rajaram M. Shinde ‘Buckling analysis of connecting rod’ second national finite element developers /FEAST user meet (NAFED 2017)
- SohamGodase, RajaramShinde, Suresh M. Sawant, ‘Comparison of Weights of Steel and Composite Coil Spring for Two Wheeler Suspension Systems’ Proceedings of 3rd RIT Post Graduates Conference (RIT PG Con-18)
i) Books Published
- CATIA Training Resource Material CATIA V5 CAD, Lambert academic publishing
ii) Publications (chapters in books)
- Membership of professional bodies
- The Indian Institute of Technical Education (LM- 46539)
- The Institution of Engineers India (M-151920-9)
- Major Achievements/Awards/Contributions:
- Second rank in research project competition of Avishkar 2017-18
- Won third prize in Altair India Optimization Contest (AOC 2015)
- Performance Award 2011-2012.
- Performance Award 2012-2013.
- Performance Award 2013-2014
- Sessions delivered as resource persons at various levels: 12
- (University/state/national/international levels)
- Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, STTP's Attended: 21
- Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, STTP's Organized: 4
- Member on Board of Industries or other Institutions
- Member of scrutinize proprietary committee for 3DPLM software at GCOE Karad.
- Member of scrutinize proprietary committee for Altair HyperWorks software at GCOE Karad
Key Research Projects
- Optimization of Composite Driveshaft for Road Vehicles
- Design and experimental investigation for critical speed and natural frequency of composite driveshaft
- Design and Development of Coding for Optimization of Composite Automotive Drive Shaft
- Design and Development of metal matrix composite disc brake rotor